Hagerstown Community College uses the PaperCut print management system, to which the following processes apply:
- Students must know their HCC login information in order to print from any library computer. Additionally, students may use their current HCC student ID cards to release print jobs from the Xerox machine.
- Students can use the PaperCut Web Print function to print from their own devices. They will need their student ID card and/or Active Directory login information to release jobs from campus printers.
- Each semester, funds are credited to students' online PaperCut accounts according to the following: Current part-time students (six or less credits) receive $5.25, and current full-time students (more than six credits) receive $10.50. Visit the HCC Campus Card page to add additional funds for printing.
- Community members who wish to print must notify a library staff member to assist them.
- Copying and printing services are charged on a per-side basis, either to an HCC student ID, or paid in cash by community members.
- Scanning to an email address or to a USB flash drive is free to all.
Most importantly, never be afraid to ask a library staff member for help!