Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Regular Services Have Resumed
Students or patrons who are concerned about entering library facilities may request Curbside Pickup for physical materials.
Updated COVID Protocols effective August 30, 2021
As our fall semester begins on August 30, 2021, we are glad to share campus safety protocols, per changing Maryland public health guidelines.
- HCC continues to offer both in person and remote services & classes
- Masks are not required while on campus, but are still encouraged.
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged if able. National Vaccination Sites: https://vaccines.gov
- All students, employees and guests are asked to self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms
- If you are sick, do not come to campus and communicate with your class in-person faculty.
For additional details, visit HCC's COVID-19 info center.
Share your Coronavirus Stories!
Take the Survey!
We are living in a uniquely historic time, and we want to hear how Covid-19 is impacting you. The Hagerstown Community College Archives has created a short survey to help us document how the Covid-19 pandemic has affected our daily lives. Please consider taking a few moments to share your stories from this past year to help HCC preserve and remember the triumphs and trials of 2020. This is an entirely voluntary response that can remain anonymous if preferred.
Special Hours & Closures
M-Th 8 am - 6 pm
Fri 8 am - 4:30 pm
MD Voter Registration